Montag, 16. September 2013

It’s my birthday and I eat what I want to

Today was my 27 birthday and I partied with a lot of food :)

My breakfast and lunch was really healthy.

Porridge with fruits and nuts for breakfast


Cickpeas salad with feta for lunch


And sorry but from my dinner I have no photos but it was a typical austrian meal with “Schweinbraten mit Knödel” (roast pork with dumplings) and “Mohr im Hemd” (warm chocolate cake with whipped cream) as dessert.

Fatty and sugary but I don’t regret it because it’s my birthday! ;)

And I can't forget my birthday cake! It was a german "Maulfwurftorte" this is just a chocolate cake with rasberries, banane and a lot of whipped cream. You bake a chocolate cake and scratch out the middle part and than fill the cake with the fruits and cream and after that put the crumbs on top.


 Have a lovely week! :)

6 Kommentare:

  1. "Mohr im Herd" - das klingt ja furchtbar!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ups, falsch gelesen.

      Löschen
    2. Hihi :) mohr im hemd ist wahrscheinlich auch nicht politisch korrekt aber hört sich netter an als mohr im herd ;)

      Löschen
    3. Ja, viele dieser "althergebrachten" Wendungen sind durchaus problematisch. Diese hatte ich (in beiden Varianten...) bisher noch nie gehört.

      Löschen
    4. Bist du aus deutschland? Mohr im hemd gibt es in österreich fast in jedem wirtshaus :)

      Löschen
    5. Ne, aus der Schweiz. Hier gibt's nur "Mohrenköpfe" -.-

      Löschen