Donnerstag, 12. September 2013

After the cleanse

My last 3 posts were only in German because I made the Blueprint Cleanse. I couldn’t find information about the cleanse in German so I decided to just write in my experience in German. I made all the juices with my juicer.


A little resume? I started the cleanse to see if I can handle 3 days without eating and I thought that the fruit and vegetables juices are good for my body. Most of the juices tasted terrible but after the first day I felt good and just a bit hungry. The second day started also good, I lost one kilo and so a drank all the juices until I came home from work. I felt like crap and just was thinking about food. After 2 hours of struggle I made myself dinner and it was soooo good!

I’m proud because I kept op for almost 2 days. I never was fasting before and I am a total “foody” 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen