Sonntag, 15. September 2013

My green weekend

A dream came true - my first flowerbed!


A colleague gave me lots of different flowers because she knew that I have a garden since august. But I had no space in my big garden where I could plant them. 

So I bought a spade and some other garden equipment and made my first flowerbed (with help from my boyfriend!). I’m so proud of it! I also planted some different bulbs like tulips, crocuses and grape hyacinths. This was my workout for the weekend ;)

These are all de different flowers. I know that it's autum now but so I have everything ready for spring.


And here is me - watering my little flowerbed. Still looks a bit messy :)


I also plan to make a vegetable patch because I want to grow my own spinach, salad, carotts etc. It will be amazing to harvest all this things next year!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen